AlbaRadio.ch
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
AlbaRadio.ch

AlbaRadio.ch Official Forum..

StartseiteStartseite  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Web Page Maker Version 2

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
``BuuJJaaR``

``BuuJJaaR``

Anzahl der Beiträge : 399

Web Page Maker Version 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Web Page Maker Version 2   Web Page Maker Version 2 Icon_minitimeFr 08 Feb 2008, 02:17

Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. Simply drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout. It comes with several pre-designed templates that help you to get started. It also includes ready-to-use navigation bars that can be inserted into the page. Additional features include built-in color picker, Java script library, image library and built-in FTP client.

Program shume i mire per me kriju web faqe eshte shume leht te perdoret ... downlodojeni dhe provojeni shpresoj qe ka me ju pelqy

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/88675159/Web_Page_Maker_v2_1_.5___Template___Dardan.rar.html
Nach oben Nach unten

Web Page Maker Version 2
Seite 1 von 1